Shandong Trip Photo Slideshow

Sunday, January 18, 2009

my shandong's reflection(:

Well, I am back to post again. Cause I heard my post was too short:( and I cantget the taishan's tee-shirt.
DAY1:
Had a long whole day flight. Hui Tian was sitting beside me in the plane, she was very nice. Cause I was a bit ill in the plane, she took care of me. Alright, finally after the plane flight. We reach China, Shandong. So we boarded onto a bus to travel to our hotel, our tour guide was so nice and friendly! She told us about some history, I fell asleep but I was still listening. Then we finally reached the hotel and ate our dinner. The food was awful. Then we checked in to our room and slept.
DAY2:
Went to DongFangBilingualExperimentalSchool. The students there were really friendly. We went to their music room for some welcome ceremony thing. Had a little gift from my china partner. Then we went to their art room and made frog with dough. I guess mine was nice. After that, we had lunch in their school. The food was nice, maybe cause I was too hungry. And after that we went to Furong street. Its like our ChinaTown. Then we went to a BIGBIGBIG bookshop to buy books. Chinese book mostly. I brought 2 books. Yes, I am cheena. And surprisingly, I like to be cheena. After that, we went to a so called their science centre but nothing to do with science but history. Get to know some famous great people. Oh, I saw the most beautiful sunset in my life! We went to Da Ming Hu too. And after dinner, we went to watch some performance, its hilarious. Finally back to the hotel and I went to my lala land.
Day3:
We went to the same school again and had lessons. I had their maths and art and design lessons. Its all in Chinese and the students there were all impressed that we could speak Chinese. People there thought that Singaporeans don't know how to speak Chinese. After the lessons, we went to climbed Qian Fuo Shan, preparation for Tai Shan. Wang Lao Shi and Mrs Ang were being crazy with me. We had house visiting that day too, Sharon, Yi Fan, Prischan and I went to Liu Chang Zi's house. She is nice and friendly. Her family members too. They cooked some awesome food for us and gave us a lot of presents. I miss her. Before the whole thing, I thought the house visiting would be boring but guess what, I had fun together with my friends. We sang songs and played around together with Chang Zi, took photos together. Then her Uncle sent us back to the hotel. Really hope that it could last longer.
Day4:
Took a few hours of bus ride to Qufu, Kong Zi's hometown. We went there to know more about his history. We went to his mansion, his temple and forestry. Its a huge place, I felt like I was one of his students when I was in the mansion. Got the timetravel feeling. You guys have to really go there and feel it yourself. So we ended the day and went back to the hotel and rest.
Day5:
Reached the QufuExperimentalSecondarySchool and had lessons. Had music lesson and Chinese lessons. I felt like a celebrity there, the China students went crazy over us. I don't know why, they asked for our signature, e-mail and contact number. And they pushed me around cause they were so excited. Having school its a different experience. Sang songs and interacted with them. Then came the exciting part. BASKETBALL MATCH. Our school won the match, but actually, I wasn't paying attention to the match. I was dancing around with Rachel and playing around with Jerome, Amos and all. The students were all staring at me when I started dancing, I just keep dancing cause its fun dancing in cool weather. We waved goodbye to the students and took the bus to Tai An.
Day6:
Early in the morning, took our tour bus to TAI SHAN and then a small bus up to half of the mountain. Alright, then we started off our mountain climbing journey. Rachel and Jasper were the first to reach the mountain, they climbed together. As for me, I climbed with Jerome, Amos, then met Jody and Mrs Ang half way up the mountain. I had two supportive friends beside me all along, really glad to have them(: I joked a lot while climbing the mountain, then Mrs Ang would always give that funny face. Finally, we reached the mountain top, but still not the summit yet, we stopped there to have our lunch. Had CHINA KFC. Then we started climbing again, I was one of the first to reach the summit, so proud of myself(: Stand on the summit, I felt like a winner, a champion. The scenery was awesome. The sky and the clouds joined together and became a ocean sky. Alright, here comes the exciting part. We took a CABLE CAR down the mountain! After that, we went to Hei Hu Quan. Again, went crazy with Mrs Ang and Miss Wong. Took some jump shots with them. Okay, then had some tea appreciation, then back to the hotel.
Day7:
Had breakfast and rushed to the airport to catch a plane to Bei Jing. Said goodbye to our tour guide, she is such a nice lady. Then reached Bei Jing and met our new tour guide. So took the bus and reached Forbidden City, Zi Jing Cheng. Its huge! I felt like an ancient person when I stepped into the palace. Ohoh! And the STRONG WIND. I almost got blown away by the wind. Then, we left Forbidden City and took the bus to our hotel to check in. The sky turned dark, and we took the bus to a sucky place to have our dinner. We left that sucky place and headed to the Water Cube, Shui Li Fang and the Bird Nest, Niao Cao. These two places made the day awesome.
Day8:
GREAT WALL! CHANG CHENG! WOOHOO! I was damn happy! I jumped around like nobody business. Its really awesome there. LOVE THAT PLACE SO MUCH. Heard that we need to take 2WEEKS to walk the whole GREATWALL. Together with Miss Wong and my group members, the awesome five plus Book. Took a lot of photos. Left GREATWALL and had lunch, then shopping. The shopping place was kind of sucky, but had fun bargaining with those China people. 550 bucks can become 140 bucks. Hilarious. After the shopping, we left the place and rushed to the airport.
Day9:
Reached Singapore and headed back to school, HOME SWEET HOME.Yeah, so that's about it.

MY CHINA TRIP. All the happy moments will always be keep deep inside my heart(:

YUNYI:D

No comments: